This is an engineered solution that replaces the dust collection attachment on your Bosch GCM12SD Compound Sliding Miter Saw. You will see a HUGE improvement in dust collection efficiency with this upgrade - all without losing your saw's capacity! In the rare cases where this dust chute gets in the way, simply remove it via (2) thumb screws and replace when you're done. This chute is printed in a green/blue (close to Bosch colors) high strength PETG plastic with red accent anodized thumb screws. This item comes with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to install on your saw.
NOTE: This solution does NOT fit the EU version of this saw (GCM12GDL) since the rear mounting area is slightly different. That version will be available very soon...
Capacity Impact: This attachment can interfere with thicker materials when performing a sliding cut. Currently, very wide 8/4 material would require that the attachment be removed and then replaced via the 2 thumb screws.
(1) Dust Collection Chute Body with a friction fit vacuum connection sized at 1.5" ID/1.8" OD
(1) Hub Mount that attaches to the saw blade shroud
(1) Flexible rubber flap
(2) Red anodized knurled aluminum thumb screws for attaching the chute body to the hub mount
(4) Small phillips screws for attaching flap to the chute body
(1) Install Card with QR Code for complete installation video
There is an option to add a dust collection fitting to accommodate the common dust collection hose sizes. If you don't see one you need, just ask!
If you're in desperate need of some cleanliness in your shop, look no further! This product was meticulously designed and tested to optimize dust collection efficiency while balancing the constraint on the saw. Thank you!